Monday, 7 September 2015

Editing & finalising practice task

For this lesson I began editing for the music video, and the shots we had already filmed in previous lessons. For this I uploaded all of our footage, and soundtrack for the music video on to Final cut pro for our editing. I started synchronising the soundtrack with the video, so that they are aligned properly, and are in time. I then began cutting out segments of each of the video footage, and started stitching some of the shots together.



This music video practice task will help me to have a better understanding of techniques I can use for my production. I understood that it is important to have a wide variety of angles, and shot sizes when filming for my video, giving better visuals to the music video, and making the music video seem more professional. Also editing the practice video, at this point, helped me familiarise myself with the FinalCut pro software and how to use certain tools on the programme to edit my music video. I can find use in this as I now know how I can edit the video and can use it in  my final production.








1 comment:

  1. Great that you have started blogging about what you are doing in lessons - you worked really well filming and editing, I look forward to seeing the finished video on your blog. Keep posting regularly.

    Also summer tasks, ideas and case studies should be here please.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete